Danielle Hayes, Customer Service Representative
- Year started at CVH: February 2018
- What you like best about working at CVH: The unknown of what your day is going to bring. Every day in this field is different and the learning opportunities are limitless.
- Special area of interest at CVH: Our clients and patients! Creating a lasting relationship with clients and their pets is so important to ensure the care and well being of all animals in our lives!
- Favorite breed or type of animal: Australian Shepherds! Most loyal, entertaining, intelligent, and goofy breed I have had the pleasure of owning!
- Tell us about your human/furry family: Currently, my boyfriend Jason and I, have an Old English Bulldog- Cooper, an Australian Shepherd- Boudreaux, and a Border Collie Mix- Remi.
- Hobbies/other interests outside of work: Outside of work, I continue my education of Equines and the sport of riding, specifically Hunter/Jumpers. Recent saltwater fish and coral interest! I love anything outdoors!