Felicia Marino, Customer Service Representative
- Year started at CVH: May 2017
- What you like best about working at CVH: Finally finding my true passion in life. I have a job where I wake up happy to go into work every morning. I love working for CVH and being apart of team that not only helps but saves animals. Seeing adorable pets all day is a great plus!
- Special area of interest at CVH: I love all the experience I am gaining from this job. It helps me further my knowledge of veterinary medicine, and animal care. It also helps me take better care of my own pets and give them better, healthier lives. I enjoy passing on everything I learn to clients and helping to further educate them.
- Favorite breed or type of animal: Cats
- Tell us about your human/furry family: Oscar the Great Dane and his two little cat buddies Gemma and Chibbs.
- Hobbies/other interests outside of work: Studying to become a Veterinary Assistant and binge watching Netflix with my cats!