Roberto Silva - Moreira
- Year started at CVH: September 2017
- What you like best about working at CVH: The good care and respect that we give to our patients and the human value of the practice. It is a fear free hospital and that makes all difference for me, for the pets that visit us and their families and for everyone else at CVH. Since the first time I stepped in , I felt that this was where I wanted to be. It’s my extended family.
- Special area of interest at CVH: Animal behavior and fear free.
- Favorite breed or type of animal: Although I’m crazy about all animals, Border Collies amaze me by their intelligence.
- Tell us about your human/furry family: I’m married to Mark, the best man in the world! Together we have a family of 12 dogs (four Border Collies and eight rescues with chronic conditions) and 5 cats. Most of them live at our little farm in Brazil and Meredith, who used to be the CVH cat is now part of our family.
- Hobbies/other interests outside of work: Languages, music, theater, cinema, dance and reading.