- Year started at CVH: June 2015
- What you like best about working at CVH: The unknown. Every day is different. You never know what will walk through the door.
- Special area of interest at CVH: Learning. I definitely learn something new every day!
- Favorite breed or type of animal: Golden Retriever
- Tell us about your human/furry family: My husband, Mark. 3 kids, Nick, Chad and Emma. We have a golden retriever, Nala. Mixed pups, Mowgli & Bagheera, cats Sarabi & Phoebe and a bunny, Fiona.
- Hobbies/other interests outside of work: When I am not working, I enjoy reading, cooking, gardening or spending time outdoors with my family.